What is Cardano all-time high (ATH)?
The Cardano all-time high or ADA ATH is the highest price ever reached by a Cardano. It represents the highest price level that Cardano has achieved since its inception in September 2017. Learn more at What is ATH in Crypto?
What was Cardano all-time high?
Cardano all-time high was reached on September 2, 2021, when it hit a price of $3.09 USD.
Cardano all time high price chart
Cardano all-time High in 2017
Cardano all-time high (ATH) in 2017 was reached on December 31, 2017 and Cardano price peaked at $0.945.
Cardano All Time High in 2018
During the 2017 bull run, Cardano reached its highest price for the period in the early days of 2018. Cardano all-time high in 2018 was reached on January 4, 2018 and Cardano price peaked at $1.31.
Cardano All Time High in 2021
Cardano reached a market cap of $77 billion in May 2021, which was the fourth highest for a cryptocurrency at that time. Later that year, Cardano all-time high was reached on September 2, 2021, when it hit a price of $3.09.
Cardano All-Time Highs by Years
- 2017: Cardano ATH in 2017 was $0.945, reached on December 31, 2017.
- 2018: Cardano ATH in 2018 was $1.39, reached on January 5, 2018.
- 2019: Cardano ATH in 2019 was $0.11, reached on June 26, 2019.
- 2020: Cardano ATH in 2020 was $0.20, reached on December 30, 2020.
- 2021: Cardano ATH in 2021 was reached on September 2, 2021, when it hit a price of $3.09.
- 2022: Cardano all-time high (ATH) in 2022 was $1.24, reached on April 4, 2022.
|Year||Cardano (ADA) All-Time High Price|
I am a crypto journalist and blockchain expert. I like technology and started reading about bitcoin in 2013. Crypto is my passion and I like to write about cryptocurrencies.
When I wrote the article “Cardano All-Time High” I analyzed statistics from various reliable sources. Always verified information from the Genesis code.