What is Bitcoin Cash all-time high (ATH)?
Bitcoin Cash all-time high or BCH ATH is the highest price ever reached by Bitcoin Cash. It represents the highest price level that Bitcoin Cash has achieved since its inception in August 2017. Learn more at What is ATH in Crypto?
What was Bitcoin Cash all-time high?
Bitcoin Cash all-time high was reached on December 20, 2017, when its price reached $4,355.62 according to Coinmarketcap.
Bitcoin Cash all time high price chart
Bitcoin Cash All-Time High in 2017
Bitcoin Cash all-time high (ATH) in 2017 was reached on December 20, 2017 and BCH price peaked at $4,355.62.
Bitcoin Cash All Time High in 2021
In 2021 Bitcoin Cash failed to make a new all-time high price and on May 16, 2021 BCH price peaked at $1642 on the Coinbase exchange.
Bitcoin Cash All-Time High Price by Years
- 2017: Bitcoin Cash ATH in 2017 was $4,355.62, reached on December 20, 2017.
- 2018: Bitcoin Cash ATH in 2018 was $2956, reached on January 10, 2018.
- 2019: Bitcoin Cash ATH in 2019 was $517.75, reached on June 22, 2019.
- 2020: Bitcoin Cash ATH in 2020 was $497.53, reached on February 14, 2020.
- 2021: Bitcoin Cash all-time high in 2021 was reached on May 16, 2021, when its price peaked at $1642 USD.
- 2022: Bitcoin Cash ATH in 2022 was $391.38, reached on March 31, 2022.
|Year||Bitcoin Cash (BCH) All-Time High Price|
I am a crypto journalist and blockchain expert. I like technology and started reading about bitcoin in 2013. Crypto is my passion and I like to write about cryptocurrencies.
When I wrote the article “Bitcoin Cash All-Time High” I analyzed statistics from various reliable sources. Always verified information from the Genesis code.